Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Shout Wipes Plus

I saw this product work wonders so I'm giving it my personal seal of approval. My girlfriend was poured red wine into a plastic cup she was holding and the wine leaked quickly through a slit in the bottom of the cup running red wine down the length of her slacks. Another girlfriend grabbed her quickly and took her to the restroom, applied the Shout Wipe to the stain and they returned to the gathering with a damp spot on the slacks, but NO stain whatsoever. I was witnessing a laundry miracle! How handy these wipes are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like Shout Wipes.
I work at an ad agency in Chicago that has Shout Wipes as a client and we made a funny ad about them called "Save The Pants" that you might like.
Feel free to check it out at: www.shoutitout.com
or all over the web at YouTube, Revver, etc.